a peak into the new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back later... 6 days later

Today was a good day... yesterday not so much. I had a meeting at Duke this morning about the nursing program that I'm going to be applying for. The thought of going back to school excites me. I'm a smart girl; I'm not going to lie. I want to be challenged and I can't wait for a new experience. I always said I wanted to go to Duke, Princeton or Yale... well here's my chance.

Spent several hours in my mom's classroom this evening organizing all her supplies. It's a little strange how much enjoyment I get out of organizing. After I was all finished with the large cabinet and had everything categorized, labeled and neat... I just stood there and admired it. ha.

I'm seriously contemplating trying to get involved in ballroom dancing. Those who know me, obviously know I enjoy dancing and it's a big part of who I am. I had an intro to ballroom in college and I just love it. I think it all comes down to the creativity, detail and organization of dancing that just sucks me right in.

I'm in a sappy mood so I'm watching one of my favorite chick flicks. "If you're a bird... I'm a bird"

My mind is everywhere right now and I'm not going to even begin to let it all spill out on here. Sorry folks, I just can't do it. Although you did get to experience my randomness above. I think I better just put my head on the pillow and hopefully I'll fall asleep soon...

No comments: