a peak into the new chapter of my life.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Here I go

Here I go... making an attempt with the whole blogging world. I may not keep it up, I may be horrible, or it may be a new hobby? Either way... it's a chance for me to document this new "turning point" in my life. 780 miles later... I have reached my destination.

Today was day 1 of living in North Carolina. Still haven't unpacked yet... maybe I'll attack that tomorrow. It feels like I'm on vacation, so there is no motivation to get "settled." I can't explain or describe exactly how I'm feeling because I'm not even sure if I totally know myself. It's exciting, scary, confusing and just weird. Finding a new job, making new friends, new everything at the age of 24 is definitely what I need but not what I expected. What will happen in the year to come??? we shall see...


No comments: