a peak into the new chapter of my life.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cluster Stuff.. Pots or Pans?

Today (well yesterday) had an emotional start and it made me more appreciative of the people and relationships I have in my life. As much as I love clothes and even more my shoes... the people and relationships in your life are really what it's about. So who cares if I don't have an awesome job right now, I'm not married, or I don't have this well thought out life plan... I do have hope & faith in my Saviour and I also have family and friends who bring so much joy to my life.

Enough serious business... I got my mom to clean out and organize the tv room closet with me (so I can have room for all those clothes and shoes I love so much)... and it was pretty entertaining going through the items she had in there. Upon which I found.... "CLUSTER STUFF"... this is my new favorite phrase. Why not call it pillow fluff, pillow stuffing, or something... but cluster stuff is just amazing.

Little Ceasars $5 pizza no more! Can you believe it? Who woulda thought the price of flour would increase 74%. geesh. You better bust out the change... because you now have to pay 5.55 or 5.98 with tax.

And the other random tid bit of the day, thanks to my dear friend Tanya-berries... what is the difference between a pot and a pan? I thought I was such a genius with my quick response.. "Pots go on the stove, pans go in the oven." Wrong. What about frying pans? Those go on the stove. I just don't know.

This dell laptop is frying up my legs, so I think it's time to call it a night. Will I eat a piece of cold pizza before falling asleep??? We shall see...

No comments: