a peak into the new chapter of my life.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Two in a row?

I have been sitting here writing on facebook and I figure, why not make it two posts in a row? Crazy, I know. I think the reason I haven't been writing is because I've been frustrated at life. I really don't have a reason to be..

I made the decision to move and as much as I miss coaching, the dancers and friends I spent my time with in Grand Rapids and my family... I know I made the right move. I just have to be patient and really pray that God will lead me where he wants. I had been living on my own, doing my own thing, trying to please everyone else for 6 years. I have a lot of great memories, lots of people I will never forget, and I know that God was able to use me in people's lives... but now comes the hard part. I have to completely trust him as I'm "starting over" and stop trying to do this on my own. It hasn't been working.

This will be an exciting week to come!! yay for fun times :)

No comments: